Employment agencies play a huge part in the workforce of many NHS Trusts across the United Kingdom. Employment agencies help to provide adequate staffing levels to organisations to enable them to meet the health needs of children and families.
Infant Feeding Training is seen as an ‘essential to role’ training for agency workers and a pre-requisite prior to taking up new assignments. JPN Public Health Training now provides Infant Feeding Training packages for agency staff who work in organisations that support children and families.
With the knowledge and skills gained from our training, agency staff will be well placed to support mothers who breastfeed to continue to do so for as long as they wish and for those who choose to formula feed, to do so accurately and safely.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at the following:
- Professional individuals who are engaged in public health work in the community or healthcare setting. For example, Health Visitors
- Health professionals who are passionate about promoting health through healthy eating from a very young age. For example, Health Visitors, Community Nursery Nurses
- Health professionals who promote the health of pregnant women and their unborn babies. For example, Midwives and Health Visitors
- Employees who provide help and support to parents in their transition to parenthood and building a strong foundation
What’s in this for Agency Health Visitors?
- Agency staff can use this training as part of their Revalidation process
- Cost of this CPD training can be tax deductible when completing Self Assessment
- This training is an ‘Essential to Role’ Training which is now required of agency health visitors by most NHS Trusts
- This two-day training can be offered on Saturdays which means that you will not miss out on your two days’ earnings